Sunday, October 28, 2012

We Day

19 students and Ms. Jeram, Ms. King, and Laura attended We Day.  Although it was an early morning all had a great time.  To learn more about We Day and to find out when you can watch the broadcast if you were not one of the lucky ones to attend,  here is the link!  Stay tuned for pictures and more reports!

Here is Rajveer's report on the day!
We Day was a very special day. I had so much fun and I liked it a lot. I think We Day was fun,because of the noise,the singers, and the other special people who came. It was very special because of the inspiring speeches and I also learned a lot from those speeches. My favorite part of the We Day was when Sean Desman, Magic Johnson and the Kielburger brothers spoke. We Day was amazing and it was spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment