Tuesday, October 30, 2012

More reports from We Day

Here is Harry's report
On October 18, 2012 I went to we day and it was lots of fun. When we got there we had to find our seats and after we found them we sat down. About ten minutes later the show began and I was really excited for it. There were lots of performers there like Demi Lovato, Cody Simpson, One Republic and etc. My favourite band was One Republic. Lots of people came and talked about poverty like Magic Johnson and the Kielburger brothers. They all had very inpiring speeches. I really enjoyed the show, and We Day was really inspiring and if we all work together we can end poverty and BE THE CHANGE.
And from Amita...
On Thursday, October 18, 2012, I went to We Day.  Thousands and thousands of people were there.  First, I was scared that I might get lost but I didn't.  Then we went up the stairs and entered and sat on our seats then the show began.  Lots of famous people came and gave a speech.  In every speech that the famous people gave, they said WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE.  And all those speeches touched my heart especially the one when a little girl came up.  She said if we are one anyone can hurt us and harm us, but if we are together no one can hurt or harm us.  So let's make the change!

No comments:

Post a Comment