Wednesday, October 31, 2012

And More on We Day

-->We Day 2012

We Day was very inspiring! I really enjoyed it. 

When we got there I was bored at first because the host had to keep saying these lines so they can edit them and put this in the T.V. special episode that will be shown on November 11 at 7:00 P.M. on CTV and Much Much.

There were a lot of stars but my three favourites were Magic Johnson, Spencer West, and Craig and Mark Kielburger.

All the other stars were great but I picked those three because they were very inspirational. Magic Johnson, a famous basketball player, is fighting Aids, Spencer West climbed Mount Kilimanjaro without any legs, and Craig and Mark created Me to We.  All of them are also very inspirational and I knew about them and I liked them too.

  We Day really changed me and I often think about bullying and how to stand up to stop it.


  By: Balkaran Dhaliwal

No comments:

Post a Comment