Wednesday, October 26, 2011

We Day!

We day was a awesome experience for al the people that went and I was lucky people that got to go to be there to. We were also lucky to meet Mrs.Wong there. All the great people and the speakers there like Mikhail Gorbachev, Mia Farrow, Spencer West, Marc and Crieg Keilberger, and all the others. We day was a GREAT EXPERIENCE. I loved it at We day and so did everyone else. I loved We Day because it help me understand about how the people that sit on the streets don't have much and it inspires me to help all the people who have less than me. I would like to thank the teachers that took us (Ms. King. Mrs. Jeram, Ms. Heinrichs, Mrs. Forsyth, Mr. Lattimer, and Mrs. Wong for getting us the tickets )
 
By: Michaela.S.

 
These  Paragraphs were writing by: Gurpreet.G., Chancey.V., Manisha.M., and Michaela.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment